Your rights under the New Zealand Consumer Guarantees Act guarantee that our products:
- are of acceptable quality
- are reasonably fit for any particular purpose that is made known by you
- correspond with any description, sample or demonstration model
- will be owned by you once you purchase the goods
Alpha Imaging does not refund if you change you mind.
Where Alpha Imaging accepts responsibility for a mistake, and if the problem can be fixed, we will endeavor to fix the problem within a reasonable time and at no additional cost to you.
If we can't solve the problem within a reasonable time, your rights allow you to:
- return the goods and ask for your money back
- ask for replacement goods (if the retailer can easily replace them)
Orders Lost in the mail.
Parcel mail to most countries outside of New Zealand takes 10 working days, longer to 3rd world countries and Europe. When ordering, please ensure you have a secure mail box and are aware of your country's import restrictions. Many countries will not allow the import of liquids, such as oils and sprays. If your order is confiscated at customs that is your responsibility as the importer of our products.
We will not refund if your mail does not arrive. It is your responsibility to ensure your address is correct, your mail box is secure and you're aware of your country's import regulations.
If you you select the international courier tracking option,, you will get a tracking number. The cheaper postage option has no tracking and no refunds will be issued.
If you have any queries or disputes regarding goods you have purchased
please contact us here.