Original Articles by Verna Maruata
The 5th initiation is a major earth initiation.
This initiation occurs when all karma has been paid from the 7 major chakras. When all the karma has gone the chakras become 100% light and radiate that light from the chakras. The chakras are perfected. This initiation also means the person has left the cycle of rebirth. They have broken the cycle of rebirth. Their karma drew them back life after life but now the karma has been paid and the cycle broken. This makes it a momentous initiation.
We ascend through our chakras. As the dross and karma clear from our chakras the vibration within the chakra rises. The lower 7 chakras are the chakras of the lower self, the soul and personality. It is through the clearing of these chakras, that the vibration and consciousness rises and the lower-self rises to merge with the Higher Self. Once these 7 major chakras have reached 100% light (vibrancy) and 100% radiance of that light, then the chakras are perfected and the 5th initiation occurs and the person becomes an adept.
The time after the 5th initiation is about the anchoring of the Higher Self into the Holy Heart, clearing the karma from all dimensional lives, facing all fears and awakening the higher chakras 8-12 to the stage that the chakras 9 to 12 are rainbow coloured.
What happens at the 5th initiation?
The process is fairly standard but of course there are different experiences for each person. Some people will be conscious of each step and process and some only part of it and some I have discovered, don't even know it has occurred. But regardless of a person’s awareness, the aura, and chakras (lower and higher) tell the story of where they are in the ascension process.
- The first sign of the 5th initiation occurring that you might notice can be a vibration in your soul seat (this sits just below the throat chakra where the two collarbones meet). This vibration means the link between your soul and the earth star is preparing for change.
- When this happens the Earth Star will be changing colour from silver or a single colour to paua (abalone) colours of blues or pinks. The Earth Star sits about 6 inches below the feet and is nearly always an inverted pyramid in shape. (see the article on the Earth Star)
- Papatuanuku (the Mother Earth goddess) severs your earth star connection with her. This means you are no longer of the Mother. The magnetic and karmic pull back into body for karmic lives is no longer possible.
- You are now of the divine Father, removed from the comfort of the Mother.
- You might feel after this, a vibration in your cells, as your physical body adjusts to being no longer of the Mother. Your physical cells will be rebuilt to take on the higher vibration which is coming.
- A new and temporary Star is created below your feet within the body of the Mother Earth by the Cosmic Masters who will preside over your initiation. This new Star is to keep you grounded - this is called a Celestial Star by the Masters. This temporary star is very different to your previous star. It will have many colours that change daily; it will fade in and out across dimensions and will change shape.
- You may experience ongoing grief at the loss of the connection with the Mother Earth. She has nurtured you through thousands of life times and so to say goodbye at this deep level can be traumatic for some.
- Your kundalini will rise of its own natural volition unaided, without fanfare and work. It will rise from the base chakra, opening the lotus of the crown to its fullest potential and then rise up into the 8th chakra which will becomes its new home. All your system is preparing itself. Reincarnation is no longer for you, you are moving into the Divine.
- The actual 5th initiation will then occur with a group of Masters who step forward to support you. This will be unique and personal to you. The initiation usually occurs in segments and can take 24 hours or more.
- Now there will be the union of your Higher-Self and your Holy Heart. The Holy Heart is that sacred space within the Sacred Heart. This is where the Higher-Self anchors itself - this anchoring is part of the 6th initiation also.
- After the Higher self has created the anchor in your Holy Heart, you can take a breather and know Step One had passed. Now this break may take a couple of days or a couple of weeks. What occurs will be perfect for you
- Once you've got your breath back then the battle begins between your lower personality self and Higher-Self. The lower personality self is so used to being the boss, it isn't going to submit easily. The Higher Self will win; it just depends on how long the battle lasts. You will feel fragile.
- Once the Higher-Self wins the battle, those 7 beautiful radiant chakras will drop in vibration and radiance. This is because your 7 chakra system has ceased to work as it once did. The chakras 1-7 are now without an anchor, they change every second of every day, the light within them changes from 1 to 100% light and radiance within seconds - they have no purpose any longer and cease to function.
- For those using the Ascended Master oils, once the chakras are perfected and go into freefall they no longer function and won’t accept the oil into the chakras. The minor chakras still exist and still work.
- After the 5th initiation the chakras are perfected. There is nothing in them to be transmuted. Anything that is left is in the bodies, of the mind, of the ego and most certainly patterns of behaviour.
- The lower 7 chakras are now the lesser system, and your new working chakra system are the chakras 8 to12.
- The higher chakra system (chakras 8-12) has previously been turned off until the 4th initiation is passed, then the 8th chakra awakens and by the time the 5th initiation is passed the 9th chakra is awakened. Before the 6th initiation is reached all 5 hidden chakras 8-12 are awakened. The 8th chakra is about 12- 18 inches above your head, and the other 4 chakras above the 8th.
- Your new chakra system is different to your previous one. The 8th chakra is blue for everyone. As the chakras 9 to 12 awaken they can be any colour. The 12th chakra begins as gold, this is the godhead chakra, the one linked to your Christ Light, but it will eventually change to a rainbow colour, as will all the chakras 9-12.
- You will begin to feel like there is a veil between you and the physical world. You will engage and be present, but feel apart. Your ability to “know” will increase as you will feel part of something more. If you haven’t had the ability to see dimensional colour before (i.e. auras), you still won’t. There isn’t a magical switch at the 5th to give you gifts you haven't had before.
- Every fear you have whether it is heights, spiders, or claustrophobia to name a few, will be suddenly presented for testing. These fears need to be conquered before you can move forward. The fears left will be fears of the mind. All past lives have been cleared, all chakras perfected, so look to the mind for the source. It is all about acknowledging creations of the mind, sustaining creations of the mind and then letting go and releasing these mind creations. Starting this practise at the 5th will serve you well at the 6th.
- You will be looking more within self at this time. You Sacred and Holy Hearts will be looking inward to Self, so you may feel less heart connected to humanity, though this isn't the case.
- You will feel/see/know the connection between your Holy Heart and the higher chakras as one long column or a spiral. The column is of the Father/god and the spiral is of the Mother/goddess. Before the 6th initiation you will be aware of both the spiral and column connection between your holy heart and higher chakras. The Father/god & Mother/ goddess aspect has come into total balance within your upper chakra system and within the Holy heart.
- Letting go of all your desires and attachments comes up for release.
- Love of Self occurs and you know it and feel it and understand it.
- The tests keep coming for Mastery - Mastery over the physical, emotional and mental bodies.
- Ego is still present, but to a much lesser degree. When it appears, you will note it.
- Part of the process after the 5th initiation is to clear the karma of all your dimensional lives. This is done quite quickly via your higher chakras.
- At some stage after the 5th initiation you will have ascended sufficiently to receive a halo. They come in several versions - we have seen a thick gold torus that rings the entire head at the 3rd eye level, and a halo that can only be described as a gold inverted fish bowl that covers the entire head down to the soul seat, and also we have seen a small thin halo at the back of the head - I'm sure there are other versions as well. The meaning of the appearance of the halo we have found is humility. When the adept is in a state of humility the halo is present. We have also observed the halo disappearing - and know the person is not in a state of humility. The halo only remains between the 5th and 6th initiation. After the 6th initiation the halo no longer exists.
The time between the 5th and 6th initiations will differ for each person. We have found for those using the Ascended Master products and healings the average time is about a year. For those not actively ascending with the Masters we have seen only one person reach the 6th initiation, and this appeared to be a very unbalanced way process.
So by the time you have reached the 6th initiation you will have –
- Anchored the Higher Self into the Holy Heart,
- Cleared the karma from all dimensional lives,
- Faced and mastered all your fears
- Awakened the higher chakras 8-12 to the stage the chakras 9 to 12 are rainbow coloured.
Practises that will assist you towards the 6th are –
- Devotion. Devotion to your own Higher Self and own Christ Light.
- Surrender. Surrender to your Higher Self and Christ Light.
- Letting go of mind creations.
The 6th initiation occurs when the hidden chakras 8 to 12 are turned on (this occurs naturally between the 5th and 6th initiations) and when the chakras 9-12 change to rainbow in colour. When this occurs the person will have no more dimensional lives, the Higher-Self will be anchored in the Holy Heart and the person has mastered all their fears. They will be coming to the realisation the lower-self is merely a construct of the Higher-Self and in this realisation the ego will be lessening.
The process of the 6th initiation can take between 3 weeks and 5 months from our observations to date. Each person is unique.
Here is the process for those beginning the 6th initiation.
All dross in all the bodies must be gone - no dross can be left anywhere. (All karma was cleared at the 5th) but dross can still remain in the bodies and be created after the 5th initiation. Part of the delay in the initiation is connected to the amount of dross left in the bodies. All the bodies must be clear. You will clear this as part of your own ascension process or via the Masters healings.
All dimensional lives are gone - of all the lives (dimensional souls of the Higher-Self), you are the last one standing.
The Soul Seat can vibrate – you might feel it physically
Your personal crystal in the Sacred Heart changes shape and colour and drops into the Celestial Star (the new name for the Earth Star after the 5th initiation).
The Celestial Star turns from apex down to apex up.
The Celestial Star with crystal disappears from beneath the feet.
A one centimetre thick skin appears around the etheric body (this is to hold the physical body in form once the initiation occurs). This skin stays permanently to keep the physical body in form; otherwise the body couldn’t sustain the vibrations. I suspect the body would cease to exist. The skin may be one colour for the initiation and then change eventually to the colour of the ray of the Higher-Self. The Higher-Self is on its own ray.
The 8th chakra starts to pulsate. The 8th chakra is blue.
At the initiation the chakras 9-12 are all rainbow coloured.
The Celestial Star with the crystal appears in the soul seat – this can take some time between leaving its prior place beneath your feet. For some it travels up the chakras, one by one and for others it disappears to reappear in the soul seat. Where is goes between leaving the earth and arriving in the soul seat we don’t know. Waireti can’t see or find it in its transition.
The ray colour of the Higher-Self starts to merge with the aura on an emotional and mental body level. This will be your new ray of incarnation and will eventually be your one total colour.
The initiation occurs. The Higher-Self has previously anchored itself in the Holy Heart and prepares to move into your lower form. At this time the 5 rays of incarnation of the initiate are removed, as all lessons are learnt, within the confines of those 5 rays with their Masters. These 5 rays are replaced with the single soul ray colour of the Higher-Self. In my case yellow – my Higher-Self has a pale yellow ray colour and so this colour is seen in all my 5 rays.
The Higher-Self is now the only teacher. The previous ray Masters have stepped back. All the Masters step back as teachers.
The Core Star (the doorway to dimensional lives) ceases to exist and is no longer part of the energy system of the body. There is no longer any link to any dimensions.
The Celestial Star with the crystal leaves the energy centre of the soul seat and eventually appears above the 12th chakra, apex down. The Celestial Star keeps the Higher-
Self in body. The initiation is over. You have passed the 6th initiation.
The soul seat becomes a vortex. All past lives are cleared and have no impact or influence moving forward.
The 9th chakra has become the chakra of the next initiation.
A spinning disc of light appears between the crown chakra and the 8th chakra.
There may be a period of deep grief – at the initiation itself when the rays are changed, it means the death of an identity or a construct, and your rays contribute to who you are. The changing of the rays heralds in the rise of the Higher-Self and the bowing or submission of the lower self. It is also means the loss of the support team. It is just you and the Higher-Self. The Higher-Self is now your only teacher. This is a time of great change and upheaval.
The process of integrating and understanding the new rays is an ongoing process. Each Master has their own colour and the nuances of that colour apply to them as Beings. For you it will mean the start of an ongoing process of learning the nuances of your new ray in regards to your Higher-Self.
The assimilation continues for over a year. Do we feel any different? Yes and no. Life continues as normal, so routine and life help to feel normal, but there is the sense of separation and loss from old self. It is hard to put into words. I type, but I observe the typing, it's like life is on autopilot. Do I feel more connected to the Masters - no not really, the level of connection feels the same. But in saying that there is a gorgeous feeling of divinity that appears and goes – Higher-Self of course. There is a sense of peace.
The Higher-Self over the next year or longer will slowly merge into form. The Holy Heart has a magnetic pull on the Higher-Self. The integration can be noticed within the soul seat as a percentage as the Higher-Self takes over from the lower self.
Your Higher-Self has a teacher – he/she may step forward to introduce himself to you. My Higher-Self has Ares as his teacher. The teacher will also be on your new ray so is a further confirmation of the ray you have moved to.
So the checkpoints are
- The crystal in the Sacred Heart drops into the Celestial Star.
- The Celestial Star turns from Apex down to apex up
- The Celestial Star leaves its position from below the feet to travel to the soul seat, usually up the chakras
- The etheric body gets a 1cm skin to keep the cells of the body together.
- The Celestial Star appears in the Soul Seat.
- The Core Star disappears not to return.
- The 5 rays have changed to the colour and ray of the Higher-Self.
- The Celestial Star moves to its final position above head
When the Celestial Star arrives above the 12th chakra the initiation is complete.
The process after the 6th initiation and before the 7th initiation is all about the Higher-Self coming into the physical body 100%. After the 6th initiation, the lower and Higher-Self must co-exist as the transition occurs. Through this process the lower-self runs the body, does all the 3 D things, the Higher-Self takes this time to adjust to a world it has never experienced.
Remember, the lower self is a construct for this one life from a soul that has had many lives. The Higher-Self has overseen its many dimensional souls all with many lives. This soul of this lower self is the last one standing of all the dimensional souls the Higher-Self has been working with. The most important thing to remember is that you the lower-self are a construct for the purpose of the Higher-Self.
A period of a year to 18 months plus might be the normal period between the 6th and 7th initiation for those ascending with the Ascended Masters via their portal in New Zealand.
This is a hard initiation and much occurs between the 6th and the 7th initiations that can be confusing. We will start with a few ideas of what to expect in the time between these two initiations.
From the 6th there is a magnetic pull occurring from the Holy Heart for the Higher-Self. Then there is also a pushing from the celestial star down, it may feel like a weight on the head. The energies from both sources can be severe, especially around the head and Holy Heart. This push-pull energy can be felt throughout the entire physical body and the energetic bodies, or one or the other.
It can get so severe, stroke like symptoms may appear. The body cells are constantly vibrating. This can be discombobulating. You know when a heavy truck goes by and the body feels the movement – make that internal 24/7 and you get an idea. The feeling of being apart from reality is common; it may feel like a thick cotton wool barrier.
At 92% of Higher-Self in the Holy Heart other changes begin to occur.
- The 1cm skin that formed around the etheric body at the 5th initiation changes from 1 cm thick to 5cm thick. This thickening of the skin around the etheric is so the physical body can be held together as the greater vibrations come into form.
- The Kundalini at the 5th initiation moved to the 8th chakra. The kundalini now lowers some of its energy back into body. This is the precursor to the 8th chakra coming into form. And the beginning processes needed for the initiation to occur.
At 95% Higher Self in the Holy Heart
- The medulla (at the top of the spine, the site where cosmic energy enters the body, also known as the Mouth of God) begins to feel full and tight. During this process you may get a feeling of dripping from the medulla down the throat. I had read many years ago about the nectar that can drip from the pineal gland. This was not a sweet taste. The pineal and medulla are linked. The dripping might continue for a while. The liquid is feeding the sushumna – the energetic cord that links the 7 chakras.
At 98% Higher Self in the Holy Heart
- A feeling begins like a coiling from the crown chakra to the base chakra. At the crown the energy pushes down unwinding the coil to produce a straight thread from crown to base. As this straightening occurs, every aspect of the being comes into complete balance and harmony.
- Then the 8th, 9th and 10th chakras drop from their position above the head down into the body. The 8th chakra goes to the base chakra position, the 9th chakra goes to the heart chakra position and the 10th chakra goes to the crown chakra position. The kundalini at the 5th rose to the 8th chakra, and now with the 8th chakra back in body so is the kundalini.
- Now only the 11th and 12th chakras now reside above the head. Previously while above the head the 8th was blue and all the other chakras were rainbow. Now in body the 8th is blue, the 9th is gold and the 10th is violet. These colours will change. The 11th and 12th remain as rainbow.
- A Vesica Piscus opens from the crown chakra to base chakra and all the dimensions are revealed. You make be taken to all the dimensions. The Vesica Piscus closes.
- All the 7 major chakras have gone and have been replaced by the 8th, 9th and 10th chakras. The new 3 chakras are dinner plate size. All the minor chakras still exist
At 99% Higher Self in the Holy Heart
- Kundalini rises from the 8th chakra and links 8-12th chakras. It rises up through the centre of the chakras, not up the spine. Each chakra ignites at the centre.
- The Holy Heart moves to centre of 9th chakra
- Higher-Self moves to fill entire physical body from the Holy Heart, while keeping the Holy Heart as its core.
- The Higher-Self appears to go to sleep. Preparation for the initiation is occurring.
- The 9th and 10th chakras both turn to rainbow coloured.
- If your angelic Twin Flame is ascending with you there will be a greater awareness of a single wing on one side and a fuzzy blending of energies on the opposite side.
- The Teacher of your Higher-Self might be more to the fore while the Higher-Self is asleep.
• When the Higher-Self wakes up the initiation is a week or so away, this may vary.
The 7th Initiation begins
There are 8 parts. The process may take at least a week.
- The Masters appear with the Rod of Initiation.
- If you are of angelic origin, you might find the single wing and the nub begin to hurt. This is a sign your angelic wing and nub are being removed.
- A seal is placed between the 10th and 11th chakras. This seal keeps the Higher-Self in form. Only physical death can now release the Higher-Self from the body.
- The Masters of the ray of the Higher-Self appear.
- Every aspect of energy, across all the bodies turns to the unique shade of colour of the ray of the Higher-Self. The aura is now one colour only.
- The cells of the body are recalibrated. You may feel a shaking in your cells. It is not a nice feeling. You may feel pain.
- You may hear the Masters singing.
- If you are of angelic origin then this section applies to you.
- 13 angels might appear.
- A band of energy will slide up and down your energy field.
- They will gift you a new set of wings. Instead of having one wing you now have two wings. These are not the same wings as before, smaller, but a pair of wings. Woo-hoo.
- The soul seat is removed, this resided below the colour bone centre. The soul seat held all the past lives of the lower-self.
- A vortex (spins inward) opens up between the old core star and solar plexus.
- A vortex appears from the 3rd eye to the pineal gland.
- A vortex appears from the medulla to the pineal gland
- The Divine Mind of the lower-self is absorbed into the Higher-Self within the Holy Heart.
- All that remains of the lower self is the lower mind and the ego
- Any upgrade to your gifts might occur here for you.
- The initiation process ends
- The Masters of your Higher-Self soul ray appear for a final ceremony
- The vortex below the old Core Star and above the old solar plexus chakra is removed. It had the role of removing any remain negative energy from the lower Self.
- A seal is placed over the site of the old soul seat
- The Kundalini rises from its home in the 8th chakra to its new home out of body in the 11th chakra.
- All minor chakras are removed from the system.
- The ceremony will be unique to you.
- After the initiation you will feel calm, centred and balanced.
The Higher-Self and the lower-self now begin to co-exist in a way they haven’t before. This is a gradual process. No big changes.
The way forward is still with devotion to the Higher-Self. There will be tests of the lower-self.
Ten years ago most of humanity did not have an Ascension ray Master. The old adage applied – “When the student is ready the Master appears.” Now in these times with the Mother Earth herself ascending, these Masters have stepped forward to help all of humanity ascend. Every single person on this planet has an Ascension Master walk with them, regardless of their level of karma or initiation level.
We have over 7 billion people on this planet in body at this time, and only 42 Ascended Masters walking with people as Ascension teachers. Of course there are other Ascended Masters and Cosmic Masters assisting, but they have not stepped forward to take on the role of Ascension teacher. These teachers are connected to people via their soul ray.
The Masters are pushing for those who are willing, to actively work towards their own ascension and pass the 7th initiation. The 7th initiation is when a persons Higher Self comes into their form to become a Master in Body. This then gives the Masters much needed help by having Masters in body. They call these emerging helpers their “feet on the ground”.
The 42 Ascension teachers are on one of eight rays, just as all of humanity are divided into one of these 8 rays. Though the division both ways is not equal.
Here are the 42 Ascension Masters. Your Ascension teacher is one of these.
First Ray – the blue, red and silver ray of God’s will and power has El Morya, Melchizedek, Metatron, Moses (Lord Ling), Osiris, Sitatapatra, Chananda, St John the Baptist, Thomas Merton, Vishnu and the Elohim Hercules.
Second Ray – the yellow ray of Wisdom, Joy and Lightness of Being has Jesus, Kuthumi, Hera, Amaterasu, Lord Lanto, Krishna and Lao Tze.
Third Ray – the pink ray of Unconditional Love has Dom Ignacio, Kuan Yin, Mother Mary, Mary Magdalene, Paul the Venetian and Ma’at.
Fourth Ray – the White ray of Harmony through Conflict has Amen Bey, Serapis Bey and Inanna.
Fifth Ray – The green and orange ray of Healing, Truth and Knowledge has Amaryllis the goddess of Spring, Ganesh, Hilarion, Ptah, St Anthony of Padua and Susan’oo.
Sixth Ray - the purple, ruby and gold ray of the goddess and of Devotion has Hathor, Isis, Lady Nada, Pallas Athena, Eros and Portia.
Seventh Ray – the violet ray of transmutation and change has St Germain.
Eighth Ray – the rainbow ray (all of the previous 7 rays) has White Tara and Pele.
If you want to know your Ascension Master connected to your soul ray and the Masters with your 4 other rays we have a Seeér service reading from Waireti.
By Verna Maruata and Waireti
Verna Maruata and Waireti are guardians of the Ascended Masters portal. Waireti has the gift of dimensional sight, she sees all. Verna Maruata has two crown chakras, one belongs to the Ascended Masters to come through in purity. Here is their conversation about auras recorded for you.
Verna’s words are in italics. Waireti’s in plain text.
Verna – Let's talk about the aura Waireti, so others can understand it a little like you do.
Waireti - We are so more than just your physical body – that is why healing needs to take place in all the bodies, as dis-ease manifests in all the bodies. Our aura is made up of many our bodies. It is layer upon layer of energy colours swirling, grouping, and interconnecting. No one is one colour. It’s impossible.
Explain to everyone what the other bodies are?
Alongside the physical body we have the etheric, that’s blue. Everyone’s etheric body is blue. Then in order we have the emotional, mental and astral bodies, then into the spiritual and the divine bodies. Most people just have these 7, though I have seen up to 12 bodies.
Some people have all 7 bodies in a about a 6 inch space and others have the 7 bodies in a 2 metre space. Some people have clear bodies, some have cluttered. Everyone’s energy contracts when they are indoors and when they are around other people. Everyone’s bodies expand when they are outside and are alone. So the aura is forever fluctuating in size, and also in colour.
What do the different bodies look like?
Well the etheric is blue and a thin band around the physical. The emotional body swirls and spins. But then emotions spin all the bodies. There are many colours, colours that are permanent and colours that are fleeting or temporary. Depression is maroon at the edge of the aura and can be temporary; lying is the same colour but is like a flash. A questioning thought is green with lines through it and appears in the mental body. Other thoughts have different colours. We are thinking all the time so the mental body is ever changing. When different colours appear in different bodies, in different places and for different lengths of time they have different meanings. One colour just doesn’t mean one thing; colour in the aura is complex and multi-layered.
All the bodies are interconnected and don’t stand alone. What happens in one body influences another. That is why physical body illness nearly always has a cause in a different body. The physical body is dense, but as the bodies move away from the physical, they become less dense and contain more light. For many the astral body gets clogged and so stops the light from reaching the mental/emotional/ etheric / physical person. They can become hidden from their spiritual and divine bodies. It is very important to clear the astral body.
Everyone’s bodies are a mixture of different colours, position, brightness, movement, flow, layers and interconnections. No two people are ever the same. Identical twins might look the same in the physical, but that is all. The Masters say we will know them by their colours. That is how they know us; they know us by our colours, not by our physical form. They don’t even see our physical form. They see our thoughts, our feelings as colour and know us on a very deep level. Our colours are our own personal signature. And then the Masters see all of us, all our bodies, all our rays, all our past lives – they see all. They know us better than we know ourselves. And they love us, when we find it difficult to love ourselves, they love us. Back to auras…
The permanent aspects rarely vary - the rays, the chakras, the other energy centres usually all stay the same colour; though the chakra colours are changing. Many have their green heart chakra turning to pink – compassion. The throat chakra is changing from blue to turquoise, and many have their earth star changing to silver. Change is occurring within humanity.
How do our guides affect our aura?
Guides, that is spiritual guides stand in our aura at the 6th body, the spiritual body and connect to us from there. So if the astral body is clogged they find it hard to connect to us. The Ascended Masters connect through all of our bodies. And angels are separate to us, but connect to us via a thread, heart to heart – they have a mini torus operating.
Everyone is beautiful. Everyone is a beautiful mass of light.
A technique to connect to help you find your way
At one of these times, when I felt my life was on hold, and I was feeling lost, the Cosmic Master, Sanat Kumara gave me this technique to use to find my way. He called it “Walking my perfect divine path”. The path of your soul purpose, the path that is divinely created with a higher purpose. I now use this technique whenever I have a decision of importance to make, and weekly take a look at my perfect path to check I’m still on it.
Go into a meditative state.
Take your awareness to your crown chakra.
Then move your awareness to about 6” above your crown.
Ask to see the direction of your perfect divine path.
I usually see a light. If it is straight ahead, I know I am on my perfect path – if the light is to the right or left, then I orient all my energy towards the light.
If the light is to the left or right of my centre, I know I am not on my perfect path. Orientating my energy to the light, places me back on my Perfect Path.
The light we seek in front of us is an external light, and different to your internal light.
I check my path every week. I make sure the light is straight ahead.
If you have a decision to make -
Take a step into the future and see yourself having made your decision with option A. Are you still on the perfect path or has the orientation changed? Try option B of your decision how does that choice affect your orientation to your perfect path.
An easy technique to use for any decision.
When I teach this technique someone in the group always says they see light all around them and someone else says but I’m light anyway.
To both these statements Sanat Kumara suggests they look beyond themselves. For it is a direction and a purpose we are seeking and the light is a guide standing in front of us saying this is the perfect path, I am here for you, to light your way.
With our guides so close and the loving techniques such as these shared by Sanat Kumara we are truly blessed.
If you find this too hard, yet want to be on your Perfect Path, then we have a healing with the Masters to place you on your perfect path. Click here for the link.
Read more about Sanat Kumara here.
These teachings have come from a collective of Ascended Masters, Archangels and Waireti to Verna Maruata.Waireti has dimensional sight and see’s all, Verna Maruata has 2 crown chakras, one is utilised by the Ascended Masters. Together they seek to clarify much of what they don’t understand about angels and in turn share it with you.
Many of us have a fascination with angels. Is it their wings? Is it the thought of flying? Is it their purity? Is it the community they have within the host? Or is it the memory of who we once were? Or is it that deep inner recognition of an ancient home and the ancient familiar. In this article we are introducing a different perspective on fallen angels.
These teachings came from Waireti’s casual comment about my angel wing. This little carrot bought forward many discussions about angels and wings. Waireti revealed much, but today we focus on angel wings and their relationship to fallen angels. She revealed many people have a single wing, accompanied by a nub on the opposing side where the other wing would have been. Some people have just 2 nubs, having lost both wings. We then made the supposition, those with wings and nubs were fallen angels.
So what is a fallen angel? For us, Waireti and Verna Maruata, a fallen angel is an angel who is in body, just like us. It is an angel who has left the angelic path of ascension and moved onto the human path of ascension. This means they chose to enter the human cycle of rebirth, to have many human lives. It means they left their angelic home of light, for our dense dark existence.
The Masters tell us, over half of humanity living on this planet, are fallen angels, and Waireti confirms this via her dimensional sight. There was an initial fall to a 3D reality on many planets, but angels continue to fall - it hasn't stopped. There is a belief within society that angels are good and fallen angels are bad. St John the Baptist tells us fallen angels are a blessing to humanity - for they bring with them in their fall the angelic qualities they possessed. They then merge with the human path taking on the cycles of rebirth but still maintaining their angelic essence. This angelic aspect of themselves is their gift to humanity. Sadly, in the fall, the angel becomes impure. They have left the pure path of the angels - and it is probably from this basic reality that the misconception that fallen angels are bad was born. But with over 3 billion fallen angels it still didn't explain why they fell and continue to fall.
I remember reading something from Elizabeth Prophet who said Mother Mary and Archangel Raphael were twin flames. This didn't fit into my knowledge base and so I discarded it as being wrong. Archangels and Ascended Masters as twin flames was too much of a stretch for me. Archangel Raphael and Mother Mary had both indicated to me, they weren't twin flames. In light of these new teachings I had to know if Mother Mary was of angelic origin though. Waireti confirmed Mother Mary had 2 nubs on her back where wings might have been. And then a teaching arrived from the Masters. Angels with one wing fall with their twin flame, and angels with 2 nubs fall alone, their twin flame staying on the angelic path.
For a deeper understanding... God created us with the purpose that we would move away from the point of creation, to learn and grow and evolve into our divinity, returning to our point of origin as perfected Beings. At this initial point of creation each single consciousness (Monad) contains the seeds of the Divine Feminine and the Divine Masculine, Alpha and Omega, Yin and Yang, opposite poles of the one reality.
For humanity at the initial descent into third dimensional reality these two aspects of the one were divided and the Twin Flames were created. One the Alpha flame the other the Omega flame. Both Flames incarnate to lead separated lives, always aware, on some level, of a loss of an aspect of themselves. So each person entering the humanity stream has a twin flame, these are the people with no angelic wings or nubs.
But for the Angelic dimension, at the point of creation, they too were two halves of the one consciousness; they too were 2 flames of the Divine Masculine and the Divine feminine. But unlike the humanity strain, while individualised they did not separate, from creation they knew who their twin flame was and they were together always.
So why, when most twin flame angels fall together, do some angels choose to fall alone, especially when they are so close. And we aren't just talking Mother Mary, there are other fallen angels out there with no wings. Why fall? Why fall alone? Why fall together?
God created us with the purpose that we would move away from the point of creation, to learn and grow and evolve into our divinity, returning to our point of origin as perfected Beings. And here lies the cause. We were created to ascend into our divinity. There is no other purpose for our creation – human or angelic or any other form of creation – than to ascend into our divinity. The angelic path is pure and slow. The human path is dark and fast thanks to freewill and karma.
Of course there are many reasons for the fall. One reason is the angels who fall together are choosing to fall to a low vibration path so they can ascend at a faster rate. They know they will be separated from their twin when in body, till their vibration rises to such a degree that they once more remember each other. It is a sacrifice that has deep impact on their human lives, as they will always feel a part of them is missing. But they must feel the sacrifice is worth the eventual outcome.
For those who fall alone, leaving their twin flame in their angelic form the reasons are different. While separate, the angelic twin will always be with their human twin, never forgetting them. Whereas if they fell together, they would forget each other until their vibrations were sufficiently raised to remember each other. This way the angel would always be a loving support to their twin through the fall and subsequent ascension. The angel would fly for them both holding and supporting the human twin. The single angel falls alone to enrich the collective experience of them both. As the fallen experiences freewill, grief, pain and suffering and all it entails so does the angelic twin. The ascension of the human twin also assists the angel twin in their ascension.
The Masters have also said another reason for any angelic fall was to have a relationship with a planetary life form – our Mother Earth. Many don’t give credence to the wonderful life form that is our Mother Earth – she is an Ascending Being in her own right. She is a being of great love and wisdom and for the angelic realm; a connection with our Mother Earth Papatuanuku is an experience they seek.
We then side tracked and asked the Masters to reveal which other Ascended Masters had angelic origins other than Mother Mary. These are the few that appeared to tell us and put up their hands to reveal their angelic origin... Amaterasu.. . Ares… Chananda… Dom Ignacio… Eros…
Hera… Hilarion… Inanna… Jesus… Kuthumi… Lady Nada… Ma’at… Mary Magdalene… Mother Mary… Osiris… Pallas Athena… Portia… Ra-mun… Saint Anthony of Padua… Saint John the Baptist… Serapis Bey… Sitatapatra… Susanóo… Thomas Merton… Vishnu
On the Home page of this website we keep a running tally of those we are aware of, who have passed the 4th, 5th and 6th initations using the Ascended Masters products and healings - so you can see it is happening.
So what is ascension in easy terms? Ascension is the raising of our vibration, which in turn raises our consciousness. When the vibrations and consciousness reach certain levels we pass through initiations. The higher our consciousness rises, the higher the initiation. The Masters oversee these initiations, watching each person’s light. Once we reach the third initiation it is possible in these times to pass the next 3 or 4 initiations in one life time, if that is your will and focus.
So why this sudden upswing in Ascension? The vibration of the planet and humanity as a whole is rising. What was strived for through deep meditation and strict practices is now possible though less arduous means.
We ascend through our chakras. As the dross and karma clear from our chakras the vibration within the chakra rises. The lower 7 chakras are the chakras of the lower self, the soul and personality. It is through the clearing of these chakras, that the vibration and consciousness rises and the lower self rises to merge with the Higher Self. Once these 7 major chakras have reached 100% light (vibrancy) and 100% radiance of that light, then the chakras are perfected and the 5th initiation occurs and the person becomes an adept. Passing the 5th initiation means the person is off the cycle of rebirth, they no longer have to incarnate into a physical body life, unless they wish to. It’s the initiation when you can say “I am on my way”.
What happens at the 5th initiation? The process is fairly standard but of course there are different experiences for each person.Some people will be conscious of each step and process and some only part of it and some I have discovered, don't even know it has occurred. But regardless of a persons awareness the aura, and chakras (lower and higher) tell the story of where they are in the ascension process.
The first sign of the 5th initiation occurring can be a vibration in your soul seat (this sits just below the throat chakra where the two collarbones meet). This vibration means the link between your soul and the earth star is preparing for change.
When the vibration in the soul seat occurs, Papatuanuku (Mother Earth) steps forward to release you from your Earth Star. The Earth Star sits about 6 inches below your feet (see the article on the Earth Star) and is the connection that holds you in body life after life. Papatuanuku severs your earth star connection, indicating you are no longer of the Mother but are now of the Father. The magnetic and karmic pull back into body for karmic lives is no longer possible.
You might feel after this, a vibration in your cells, as your physical body adjusts to being no longer of the Mother. Also your physical cells are rebuilt to take on the higher vibration which is coming. Then a new and temporary Earth star is created by the Father to keep you grounded - this is called a celestial star by the Masters. This temporary star is very different to your previous star. It will have many colours that change daily; it will fade in and out across dimensions and will change shape. The celestial star resides beneath you feet within the body of Papatunanuku - (Mother Earth).
The actual 5th initiation will then occur with a group of Masters who step forward to support you. This will be unique and personal to you.
The lower self has already begun to merge with the Higher Self as your chakras were perfected. Now there will be the union of your Higher Self and your Holy Heart. The Holy Heart is that sacred space within the Sacred Heart. This is where the Higher Self anchors itself - this anchoring is part of the 6th initiation too.
After the Higher self has created the anchor in your Holy Heart, you can take a breather and know Step One had passed. Now this break may take a couple of days or a couple of weeks. Whatever is right for you will occur. Once you've got your breath back then the battle begins between your lower personality self and Higher Self. The lower personality Self is so used to being the boss, it isn't going to submit easily. The Higher Self will win; it just depends on how long the battle lasts. You will feel fragile.
Once the higher Self wins the battle, those 7 beautiful radiant chakras will drop in vibration and radiance. This is because your 7 chakra system has ceased to work as it once did, it is now the lesser system, and your new chakra system has become the higher and hidden chakras – chakras 8-12. The chakras 1-7 are now without an anchor, they change every second of every day, the light within them changes from 1 to 100% light and radiance within seconds - they have no purpose any longer and cease to function.
The higher chakra system (chakras 8-12) has previously been turned off until the 4th initiation is passed, then the 8th chakra awakens and by the time the 5th initiation is reached the 9th chakra is awakened. Before the 6th initiation is reached all 5 hidden chakras are awakened and revealed. The 8th chakra is about 12- 18 inches above your head.
Your new chakra system is different to your previous one. The colours change for each person from chakra to chakra. Person A might have a pink 9th chakra and another person a blue 9th chakra. The only chakras to stay the same is the 8th chakra which is blue for everyone. The 12th chakra begins as gold, this is the godhead chakra, the one linked to your Christ Light, but it will eventually change to a rainbow colour. The 8th chakra as you move closer to the 6th initiation becomes a sky blue. Suggesting, ascension is now chakra to chakra.
You will begin to feel like there is a veil between you and the physical world. You will engage and be present, but feel apart. Your ability to “know” will increase as you will feel part of something more. If you haven’t had the ability to see dimensional colour before (i.e. auras), you still won’t. There isn’t a magical switch at the 5th to give you gifts you haven't had before
Every fear you have whether it is heights, spiders, or claustrophobia, will be suddenly presented for testing. These fears need to be conquered before you can move forward. You will be looking more within self at this time. You Sacred and Holy Hearts will be looking toward Self and so you may feel less heart connected to humanity, though this isn't the case.
You will feel/see/know the connection between your Holy Heart and the higher chakras as one long column or a spiral. The column is of the Father/god and the spiral is of the Mother/goddess. Before the 6th initiation you will be aware of both the spiral and column connection between your holy heart and higher chakras. The Father/god & Mother/ goddess aspect has come into total balance within your upper chakra system and within the Holy heart.
Your kundalini will rise of its own natural volition unaided, without fanfare and work. It will rise from the base chakra, opening the lotus of the crown to its fullest potential and then rise up into the 8th chakra which will becomes its new home. All your system is preparing itself. Reincarnation is no longer for you, you are moving into the Divine.
Letting go of all your desires and attachments comes up for final release.
Love of Self occurs and you know it and feel it and understand it.
The tests keep coming for Mastery - Mastery over the physical, emotional and mental bodies.
Ego is still present, but to a much lesser degree. When it appears, you will note it.
Dimensional lives are cleared via the core star.
The 5th initiation is about anchoring of the Higher Self into the Holy Heart.
At some stage after the 5th initiation you will have ascended sufficiently to receive a halo. They come in several versions - we have seen a thick gold torus that rings the entire head at the 3rd eye level, and a halo that can only be described as a gold inverted fish bowl that covers the entire head down to the soul seat, and also we have seen a small thin halo at the back of the head - I'm sure there are other versions as well. The meaning of the appearance of the halo we have found is humility. When the adept is in a state of humility the halo is present. We have also observed the halo disappearing - and know the person is not in a state of humility.
The time between the 5th and 6th will difffer for each person.
So now you are all asking for some tips on how to raise your own vibration and consciousness. Here are a few...
1. Devotion – devotion to the God within, your own Christ Light. All the knowledge in the world won’t get you one step closer to your Christ Light only devotion can do that.
2. Forgiveness. Forgiveness is so important, not only of others but of self, not only in this life but all past lives. If we don’t forgive, we don’t let go, and if we don’t let go, nothing changes.
3. Care and attention to being the Being – watch what you say, think and do. We create karma every day. Take on the philosophy what you say are god words, what you think are god thoughts, what you do are god actions.
4. Meditate in the Sacred Heart. This is the pathway forward.
5. Once you are comfortable in the Sacred Heart move on to finding the Holy Heart within the Sacred Heart. You won’t get to the 5th initiation without finding the Holy Heart. Meditate within the Holy Heart.
6. Within the Sacred Heart some of you might find a crystal. When you reach the 5th initiation this will be activated.
7. Practise the Torus Technique to give union to Divine Mind, Sacred Heart and Soul.
8. Drink pure water – it sounds crazy but the higher your vibration the more hydrated you need to be.
9. Diet – diet doesn't seem to have much of an impact. As you ascend you will know what you want to eat and what is right for you. And alcohol? Doesn't seem to be an issue. Sex? Again not an issue.
There are many pathways to Ascension; we each are free to choose our own path, some quick, some slow – we all get there eventually, it just depends on how many life times we want to spend here on Earth. I have listed some ways above to help you. Now I want to tell you of some of the products and healings made by the Ascended Masters themselves here at their portal. All those who have passed the 5th initiation here at the portal, all attribute their ascension to the help of the Ascended Masters – their techniques, their oils, their portal paintings, their crystal portals and of course their perfect and specific healings. The Masters are here to help us ascend. They will help you too.
1. Violet Flame oil made by St Germain, Ra-Mun, Omri-tas and the angels and Deva’s of the Violet Flame. This oil of the Flame made physical, is made in the Ascended Masters portal by them over a month. This powerful manifestation will clear the dross from your chakras and cells.
2. Ascension Flame series – these flames are the Ray Flames – and are for those serious about Mastering the rays, themselves and ascension. This series needs to be completed prior to the 5th initiation, as after the 5th initiation the 7 major chakras cease to function and are no longer activators of the oil. This series greatly assists the transition betweenthe 5th and 6th initiations.
3. Personalised oil – the Masters make an oil specifically for you and your ascension journey, it is an oil of support not of change.
4. Ascended Master portal crystals – the Masters make portals in crystals for their energy to connect with you in a closer way – holding a crystal portal is like holding a Masters hand. Through these portals they will heal, teach and love you unconditionally.
5. The Deva of Forgiveness oil – forgiveness is a very essential part of ascension – we need to forgive to let go, and we need to let go to ascend. Not just forgiveness of others but self, not just this life but all our lives.
6. Ascended Master Ascension and recalibration healing – this healing performed by 7 Ascended Masters takes 2 hours and in that time they speed up your vibration, increase your vibrancy (light) and recalibrate you body for ascension. Only one session per 6 months is advised.
7. Ascended Master Past Life healings - we need to clear every single past life we have ever had in order to clear our chakras to 100% vibrancy and 100% radiance. The past life healings given by the Masters see huge changes occur in the chakras.
7. Various clearing healings by the Ascended Masters for your ascension – these target the various needs and requirements of the individuals ascension path.
8. Ascended Master and Deva oils – oils for support and change made for your ascension needs.
Here at the portal of the Ascended Masters Waireti and I work with the Masters to assist you in your ascension process. We give support and guidance and once the 5th initiation is reached the support continues.
If you feel you want to know which initiation you have obtained, this information is part of the extensive Chakra reading service we provide.
I get many requests from people asking how they can connect on a deeper level with their Ascended Master and Teacher.
My standard response is open your heart to the Master, because when your heart is open to them they can come closer. But there is another way - The Torus connection technique.
Sanat Kumara gave me this technique many years ago, around 1999 or 2000 and I teach it at nearly all my workshops. The Torus technique is easy but takes some instruction and explanation.
You are a multidimensional spiritual Being having a physical experience. We forget this - we think we are a limited person in a physical body - when truly we are much much more. The torus can be a vehicle for you to explore more of your multi-dimensional Divine self.
A torus is a contained and constructed unit of energy.It looks like a ring donut. It holds energy from all the dimensions and all the planes – it exists through all time and space. The energy within the Torus cannot escape outwards – it is its own “ring pass not”.
It is within this contained unit, that a group can work together across all dimensions and planes in balanced vibrational harmony. Nothing can enter the torus that is not invited, so it is a safe place to talk to your Ascended Master.
Here I will teach you how to create your own personal torus and a group torus with your guides and Ascended Master. Much is written about the Torus, so I leave the Maths and esoteric knowledge to those who are more eloquent than me; suffice to say it’s a very intriguing form.
How to connect to your Ascended Master using a Torus
You are going to connect 3 aspects of yourself so they form a Torus – your Divine Mind, you Sacred Heart, and your Soul.
Start with a meditative breathe – with the intention of connecting with your Ascended Master.
Take your attention to your body – be aware of it – now move your awareness to the pineal gland in the centre of your head. Once there take you awareness a centimetre to ½ an inch above the pineal. This is the Divine Mind. You have just slipped from physical awareness to spiritual awareness. Sit in that space for as long as you like. It’s a good place to meditate.
But for our purposes we move on, you will see a silver cord appear in the Divine mind – this will drop to the Sacred Heart. It can’t go anywhere else. So with your awareness, follow the cord to the Sacred Heart. And for those of you who went into "I don't see mode", do you get a sense of feeling heavy, go with the heavy dropping feeling - it will take you to the Sacred Heart. You might like to meditate in the Sacred Heart another time.
Now become aware of another silver cord, this one from the Sacred Heart is connected to your Soul . Follow the silver cord to your Soul ( it is below where the 2 collar bones meet between the heart and throat chakras, sitting out from the physical body). You might like to meditate there at another time. And from there another silver cord connects back to the Divine Mind.
So in effect you have created a Torus (a ring) of energy connecting the Divine Mind – Sacred Heart – Soul. Sit in the energy. Follow the energy flow through the 3 centres a few times. You have connected your awareness to some of your highest levels of consciousness. Everything you receive will come in at its highest potential – from the Divine Mind, Sacred Heart and Soul.
Just as you have created your own Torus, the Masters all live on their own Torus – always in touch with their highest consciousness.
Below is a MP3 link to hear the technique that I have written above. The voice you hear is AmayahGrace.
The Torus Technique (3504 KB)
Now to communicate with the Masters you are going to create another Torus with the Masters – a Group of two Torus.
While still on your own Torus of Divine Mind, Sacred Heart and Soul ask your Ascended Master to step forward so you may connect with them on a deeper level and even communicate with them. Then seeing, feeling, knowing or just hoping they are before you - connect to your Divine Mind and see a silver cord connect to the Masters Divine Mind – move to your Sacred Heart and see a silver cord connect from your Sacred Heart to their Sacred Heart – move to your Soul and see a silver thread go from your Soul to their Soul. The Master in turn will be doing the same back to you.
A group Torus of two has been created. Feel the flow of energy coming along the Masters silver cord to you, try to match the vibration. In most cases the Master will alter their vibration to make the connection more comfortable for you. But it is good to try.
Again below is the technique for you to listen to.
Ascended Master Connection (2683 KB)
Now sit in meditation with the Master and allow the Ascended Masters energies flow into you. When you are ready, you may receive teachings or direction. But in most cases the Master will take this opportunity to give healing and work with you on higher levels. You are completely contained within the Torus and protected. Nothing else can enter the exchange that isn’t invited.
You can invite as many people as you like onto a group torus - excellent for a meditation group or healing group to use. This diagram gives a pictorial idea of how it would work - you can see the formation of the bigger torus. A unity consciousness or group consciousness forms, perfect for a group working on the same project ie earth healing, for they then work as a single unit.
Group Torus Instructions
Make your own personal Torus. And with the permission of those in your group first send a silver cord from your divine mind to the person to your right. Everyone will be doing this at the same time and so envision a silver circle linking all the divine minds. Now repeat the procedure linking your divine mind to the person on the left. So now the connection from each person goes both ways. Now feel the connections - is the energy flowing to you and from you to the left and right in balance - if not work to correct the flow so the energies are in harmony. We want the torus to be balanced. Then follow the silver cord divine mind connections from either your left or right or both around the entire group and back to yourself.
Repeat the procedure for the Sacred Heart and the Soul. Now a single divine mind, single sacred heart and single soul has been created - all these individual divine minds, sacred hearts and souls are in unity consciousness and will work more effectively as One than as many individuals.
Again below is the audio of the technique, it only has half of the procedure but having read the technique above you will be able to fill in the rest yourself.
Group Torus (2179 KB)
Enjoy your Torus – and I suggest everyone begin each meditation with this practice – it brings a greater sense of peace and balance to the experience.
This is a wonderful technique to use in mediation groups as it links everyone to become - one Divine mind, one Sacred Heart, one Soul. Meditation groups will achieve a greater level of power when linked in this way. This technique is perfect for creating change - rather than a group all working as many single units on a cause, when they are united as one in this way you will see how the connection focuses the power. The key though is to be in balance energetically and in harmony as a group.
The MP3 recordings for the Torus technique were recorded by AmayahGrace.
We have many layers of aura colours, showing our etheric, emotional, mental and spiritual states. These colours can change according to our mood or mental state. Our soul ray, or ray of incarnation, does not change though during our lifetime.
Just like us, the Ascended Masters colours change, and also like us, they have soul and monadic colours which identifies them above all changes. Below is a list of the colours the Masters present themselves as most often, so you will know them when you see them. These colors might sound ordinary and look ordinary in the graphic, but in reality they are bright, luminescent and sometimes pearlescent.
They are grouped according to their colours and the Rays they work on - most of the Ascended Masters and Cosmic Masters have colours that fit within the colour range of the ray they work on - and some don't. Remember, part of Mastery is becoming Master over all the rays, and so some Masters seem out of place with a specific ray. Also remember, when on earth they will have incarnated on a specific ray but that is not their monadic ray, and so now present with different colours. A good example of this is Krishna.
First Ray - the Blue Ray of God's Will
Chanada – blue and silver
El Morya - mostly hyacinth blue in the centre with some darker Prussian blue
Mahakala, his aura is shards of blues and greens.
Melchizedek – a deep blue centre, leading to lighter blue, then white with a fine red edge.
Metatron, his aura has a dark blue centre, feathering out over silver, with silver at the edges.
Moses – pale/ mid blue leading out to darker blues
Osiris, his aura has a dark blue centre, lightening in blue till it becomes white at the outer edge
Poseidon – greek god of the sea and earthquakes, holds a trident – a white centred aura leading through blues to a mid/dark blue edge
St John, the Baptist – his energy has a white centre with a soft blue rim
Thomas Merton - mid-blue aura with an overlay of violet towards the edge.Vishnu – a luminesecent silver with blue at the edges
Second Ray - the Yellow Ray of Wisdom
Amaterasu, Japanese goddess of the Sun has a melting yellow aura with pink sparkles.
Christine, Archangel of the 2nd Ray, she has a yellow aura with a white rim.
Deva of the Central Sun, her aura has a yellow centre with an orange edge.
Deva of Light, her aura is an orb of soft light yellow.
Freya - her aura is white at the centre, leading out to yellow, the yellow sparkles, making the edges appear jagged
Helios, his aura has a clear centre, leading to yellow and further out deep tangerine orange.
Jesus – mid yellow centre and mid blue edge
Krishna,has an aura with a white centre, leading to light yellow, red and finally orange at
Kuthumi – his colours are 3 tiered, soft lemon at the top, clear in the centre and dark blue at the bottom
Lao Tze – yellow shards
Lord Lanto – his energy is egg shaped – the centre is white and he radiates out from soft yellow to mid yellow
Lumina, Elohim of the 2nd ray, has an aura of white leading to gold.
Manjushri, his aura has an orange/ yellow centre lightening towards the edges.
Mercury, his aura is a creamy white with a distinct and defined broad gold edgeNinguerre – tibetan creator goddess – her aura has a yellow top half and a white bottom half
Third Ray - the Pink Ray of Unconditional LoveChamuel, Archangel of the 3rd Ray has an aura of pale to rose pink.
Charity, Archangel of the 3rd Ray, her aura has a white centre, leading to silver and then a blue edge.
Dom Ignacio – a centre of deep ruby pink, then a soft white band followed by a deep band of soft pink.
Kuan Yin – Magenta with a little mid pink
Lady Kristine - palest of pink centres leading out to pale to mid pink
Lakshmi – rose pink leading out to gold
Ma'at, Egyptian goddess of Truth and Balance, has an aura with a white centre which leads to soft pink
Mary Magdalene – mid strong pink with some magenta
Mother Mary – she has a soft pink energy with a border of mid blue
Paul the Venetian – deep magenta centre with a bronze edge with white
Vesta - mid pink aura gold funnel into crown with some white, 3rd ray
Fourth Ray - the White Ray of Harmony
Amen Bey - his aura is clear at the centre, leading to white in the middle, with an edge merging from soft apricot to burnt orange.
Aphrodite – her energy is shades of white in an energy pattern of a fluted shell.
Archangel Gabriel - his aura is a soft gold - leading out to a brilliant white, with rays of soft gold through it
Innanna - her aura is pure white with silver edges.
Serapis Bey – his energy spirals – with entwining gold and white.
Fifth Ray - the Green Ray of Healing and Knowledge
Amaryllis, goddess of spring has colours with a soft green centre, white centre and an apricot /gold edge.
Ganesh – pale milky blue/green centre leading into white and then a mid blue edge.
Hilarion – light green in the centre leading out to forest green.
Ptah - he has a soft luminescent very pale green aura
Susan’oo – his colours are a translucent green leading out to a white opaque sparkling border.
St Anthony of Padua - his colours are blue/violet and green swirls.
St Patrick - his aura is forest green at the centre, leading out to lighter greens at the edge.
Sixth Ray - the Ruby, Gold & Purple Ray of Devotion & the goddess
Aloha, Elohim of the 6th Ray - has a gold aura with a sheen of purple.
Hathor, an Egyptian goddess has an aura of gold spirals.
Lady Nada – white (may have lavender tint to it) and gold.
Isis – she has a border of purple with a jagged edge that leads into a ruby centre.
Pallas Athena – her aura rises from a very dark purple to purple and then onto gold. Some may see an unworldly green line in the centre.
Portia – her aura is 6th ray – purple inner with ruby edges
Seventh Ray - the Violet Ray of Transmutation
Arcturus, Elohim of the 7th Ray, he has a distinct egg shaped aura of purple with a violet edge.
Deva of the 7th Ray, she has an aura with a white centre leading out to violet
Omri-Tas - dark purple centre to a violet edge
Ra mun – Violet through to purple
St Germain - Violet down to maroon
Shiva - white centre leading to violet with a green scalloped edge
Eighth Ray - the Rainbow Ray (the 1st Hidden ray)
Elohim of the 8th Ray, her aura is a luminescent clear white with flashes of rainbow colours.
Horus – may be seen as hundreds of sparkles – his aura is a aura shaped transparent rainbow, radiating out in bands of colour
Maha Chohan – metallic bronze, gold and silver with rainbow sheen
Sanat Kumara – clear like ice with rainbows flashing through
White Tara – a fan of rainbow colours left to right
Other Cosmic Masters
Alpha, Cosmic Master, his aura is a column of silver and white
Cassiopea - Elohim of the central sun, clear baby blue to cream to a gold edge
Eros, God of Love, his energy spirals in several opalescent, opaque gold's and cream.
Omega, Cosmic Master, her aura is a column of light and dark gold.
Sanam Kumara, his aura has a dark gold centre turning to a light gold at the edges.
Vajrakilaya, his aura pulses a dark red at the centre lightening to an orange edge.
Vishnu – his colours are a brilliant white with an edge of yellow gold
I originally wrote this article for Ezinearticles.com - I have posted it here with some changes and additions.
Twin Flames are two halves of a single unit. We all have a Twin Flame.
God created us with the purpose that we would move away from the point of creation, to learn and grow and evolve into our divinity, returning to our point of origin as perfected Beings. At this initial point of creation each single consciousness (Monad) contains the seeds of the Divine Feminine and the Divine Masculine, Alpha and Omega, Yin and Yang, opposite poles of the one reality. At the initial descent into third dimensional reality these two aspects of the one were divided and the Twin Flames were created. One the Alpha flame the other the Omega flame. Both Flames incarnate to lead separated lives, always aware, on some level, of a loss of an aspect of themselves.
Twin Flames don't normally incarnate together except for a higher purpose.Usually when one Flame incarnates the other is out of form, preferring to energetically support their incarnating twin. But at this time, many evolved Twin Flames are incarnating to assist in the raising of consciousness, of humanity and to take this opportunity to raise their own consciousness and ascend.
When Twin Flames do incarnate together the coming together is often chaotic and stressful, physically, emotionally, mentally and spiritually. Their relationship is very intense. The romantic loving version we all think of is really for Twin Souls. Twin flames come together as two mirrors of each other. They are there to reflect back to each each other the Truth of themselves. What is reflected is not only the beauty of themselves but also their imperfections, attachments and emotional baggage.
The ultimate goal of the Twin flames is total union once more. To achieve this, total balance and perfection is needed by both of them, on all levels. The areas, in which they have harmony, are the areas they no longer need to work on. Everything not in harmony within the person and their twin is presented in their relationship to be healed. Their relationship is a pressure cooker for their ultimate perfection. And because of this it makes it hard for the relationship to last.
Twin flames also have many differences, these may be age, geographic locations, morals, beliefs, race, income brackets and sex, though same sex is possible in certain incarnations, remembering they incarnate specifically to be the facilitator of the others growth and ascension. And yet the bond is such, that being together is like coming home. The attraction is strong on every level, and spiritually they know they are one. This knowingness helps them over many of the hurdles, mostly created by pre-conditioning, beliefs and ego.
One sad part of Twin Flame relationships, which seems to be common, is that when they find each other, one or both is already in a committed relationship. This puts a pressure on them to "choose". This brings up feelings of guilt, and doubt in the twin relationship which on one level they know is real, but on another level they feel it can't be right believing the universe wouldn't make them choose. Not so. The first step is to acknowledge the relationship is a choice, and to realise nothing with the twin is ever simple and easy.
As the Twins become more into balance and their service here on the planet becomes more into their awareness they spiritually grow at a faster rate than when they were apart. They find their spiritual gifts are fine tuned. Each often possessing a gift the other doesn't. They are sensitive to each other's energy flows and stresses. Being apart is like functioning at a reduced level. Together, they become balanced and more of whom they are just by being in each other's energy, you will often hear Twin Flames are never apart.
As they become more of a single working unit their Christ Light (also known as the spark of God, Monad) begins to entwine and rejoin, two flames becoming one. The re-union of the flames creates the deepest of connections for these two people. And it is this connection which makes them wonderful vessels for service to humanity and to God’s Will.
If you feel you have met your Twin Flame, but seek confirmation, we have a twin flame reading. This is a sacred reading of a sacred relationship, we don't take this lightly. We do ask both in the relationship give permission for the reading. Click here for See'er Services.